WiFi LED Icon / Digit Number LED (on standby) behavior:
|AP Mode||WiFi LED Icon||Digit Number LED|
|Connected||Full ON||OFF or Zone number|
|Wrong WiFi password||Blinking||A|
Note: Changing WiFi connection from API should wake display and blink WiFi LED icon until it connects.
If display on standby first touch wakes, but doesn't register action
1) SHORT PRESS:
- UP or DOWN changing zones, 1 short beep
- WATER starts watering for "defaultZoneDuration" time, blocks UP/DOWN keys, starts blinking, 2 short beeps
- WATER when blinking/watering stops started zone, 2 short beeps
2) LONG PRESS (3 seconds):
- WATER stops all zones queued useful to stop an entire program, 1 long beep
- UP and DOWN - Perform Update, will show U on display during update, no other action allowed on touch. Will show 'o' if update ok or already up-to-date and will restart app. Will show E if any error occurred.
- UP and WATER - Enable ssh daemon